AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION

I have been itching since way back because of my allergies. I had my oath meal baths every now and then. So I research for a lotion that will ease my itchiness. My criteria is a lotion that doesn't have an alcohol content. I came cross in buying Aveeno.





AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION

Improves the health of your dry skin in 1 day, with significant improvement in 2 weeks.














This nourishing lotion contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal blended with rich emollients to moisturize your skin for a full 24 hours. It is clinically proven to improve the health of skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated to help prevent and protect dry skin, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy-looking. It is gentle enough for everyday use, fragrance free, nongreasy, and noncomedogenic.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL
Clinically shown to help
moisturize and relieve dry skin.
ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal is the #1 ingredient most trusted and recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to prevent and protect dry skin.











Where to buy?

You can find it in your favorite supermarkets. You can also buy it online. Go here.

How much?

About $6-13. It depends on the size.

P.S. I really like this product. Not only that it soothes my allergies but it also moisturize my skin. Very effective. My rate for this product is 5stars. (5 is the highest)



Let me know what you think about this product...

Daily Dose of Everything