ROSIE HUNTINGTON - WHITELEY NEW PHOTOS AND UPDATE


SEXY Rosie Huntington-Whitley had a shock on the set of Transformers 3 — and it wasn’t from a giant robot.

The Brit model-turned-actress says she was rather taken aback by her more “normal” costar Shia Labeouf and his approach to acting in action movies.

“Shia is amazing,” says Rosie. “He loves to do these press ups constantly. He would do like 100 or 200 before a scene to get himself really beefed up. I would watch him open mouthed. He’s certainly dedicated.”

Rosie recently admitted she’s “scared” about the release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

“Am I scared? Er yeah,” she said.

“I just want to come across like a decent person. I had to think about whether I wanted to take the role because I knew it would be life-changing.

“It was a big decision. I’m quite private and I’d never sought to be famous so I didn’t want my life to get out of control. Then I started to understand that’s something you allow to happen.”

 


Daily Dose of Everything