ADRIANA LIMA ON VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW



Adriana Lima on Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
ET gained access backstage at the salacious "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" in New York City and got the lovely Adriana Lima to open up about her return to the runway.
"This [show] is very special to me," Adriana told us on Wednesday. "It's my comeback after my pregnancy."

The model also leaked that it was the second time she would wear the $2 million fantasy bra by Damiani.
"To me this is the most beautiful, elegant, glamorous fantasy bra that I've ever seen before," said Adriana. "I'm telling you - I keep looking at [my profile], and this thing looks amazing."

Watch the video to find out the Brazilian bombshell's routine before the show and tune in to the "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show," airing November 30 on CBS.
Source: ETnews

Daily Dose of Everything