My Fashion Week (Monday to Sunday)

First picks.. :)

Monday
A day out with friends. I will something comfortable yet fashionable. Do it your way. You might be surprise how you can pull everything off. :)




Tuesday
A funky day  perhaps and mixed it with a little vintage.
No extravagant accessories just a simple pearl earrings and ring with a silver detailed shoulder bag.
A funky tuesday for you.


Wednesday for the hippies
Razer back and denim pants with cardigan, cute necklaces, layers of bangles, huge bag and make up. You can finish it up with a boots.



Thursday and I have a date.
A black dress with a nice pair of heels.
Simple pieces yet elegant.
Of course dont forget your accessories. 
A nice pair of earings and a bracelets.
Add up an elegant watch. I don't wanna be late.




Friday and I go for basics
Go formal. Welcome to womanhood.
Pieces are all in black and white.
Safe yet so elite.
Don't forget your signature scent. :)









Saturday and gimmick it is.
I go for a cute outfit. 
Something rare. That I will not find someone else wearing the same pieces at the bar or restro.
I don't want to be a copy cat.










Sunday
Time for church and family bonding. 
I would wear something like this.

Daily Dose of Everything