WILLIAM LEVY SPEAK UP ABOUT JLO AND MARC ANTHONY'S SPLIT

ET got the chance to sit down with William Levy, one of the most talked about men in show business due to his association with Jennifer Lopez amidst her split with husband Marc Anthony. William once again expressed his side of the story to clear up any confusion.

"I don't like breaking up families," William declared. "When I heard these rumors, right away I went out because as long as I have known her, she didn't seem like the kind of girl that would do something like that."

William also elaborated on how the timing of it all was unfortunate, due to troubles he was having with the mother of his child. In spite of all the negative publicity he's been receiving over the rumors and alleged underage sex scandal, the telenovela star who's been dubbed as the "Cuban Brad Pitt" is gearing up for the finale of his show "Triunfo del Amor" on Univision.

That's not all for the former model, as he plans to break into films as well as he's currently working on some ideas with fellow writers and producers. "I want to do movies," William said. "I'm the kind of guy who makes my own opportunities.. we are working right now, so we'll wee what happens."

Hear more from the "Cuban Brad Pitt" in the video!

Daily Dose of Everything