ROSIE HUNTINGTON - WHITELEY COVERS MAXIM JULY 2011: NEW SEXY PHOTOS

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers 'Maxim' July 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers 'Maxim' July 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley heats up the cover of Maxim’s July issue.

Here’s what the 24-year-old British model,Transformers: Dark of the Moon star, and Maxim’s Hot 100 No. 1, had to share with the mag, currently on newsstands:

On working with director Michael Bay: “I don’t think anything is subtle on a Michael Bay set. Everything is 10 times what it is in reality. More fire, more noise, more explosions! Faster, harder … I was thrilled to witness it all.”

On the trend of models starring in big films: “Do you think it’s fair that actors have been taking the money out of hard-working models’ pockets? Actresses have completely taken over the fashion industry in the last five years, in terms of big deals. Maybe it’s time the models got some payback.”

On her famous lips: “The rest of my body requires a lot of upkeep, but the lips are one thing I don’t have to work on. They’re funny, because they change color with my mood. They get really, really red when I’m angry or passionate, and pale when I’m miserable or tired. But I suppose everyone else’s do, too.”

Bigger pic inside… Grab a copy in your nearest news stand

Daily Dose of Everything