AVEENO MOISTURIZING BAR


Unique soap-free formula contains oatmeal to cleanse and gently soothe your skin.

This mild, soap-free bar gently cleanses your dry skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. This unique formula blends powder-fine ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal with a skin-softening moisturizers to leave your skin nourished. It’s also fragrance free and dye free.




ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Clinically shown to help  moisturize and relieve dry skin.



ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal is the #1 ingredient most trusted and recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to prevent and protect dry skin.

Ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil.


Directions: Wash face with Aveeno® Moisturizing Bar everyday for soft, smooth, naturally healthy-looking skin.

My thoughts: 

I've been loving Aveeno products since I got my allergies and undying itch. I was so happy that I came crossed with this product. Aveeno was my hope at that time because of their oat ingredient. I used to have oatmeal bath every morning and it is kind of extra effort for me. I have to wake up earlier than usual so to prepare everything. I am using Aveeno Body Lotion and Aveeno Body Wash. This time I decided to use this moisturizing bar. After bath, you can feel a smooth skin and itch free too. It is good to those who have dry skin and allergies. You can carry it with you anywhere. Since the Body Wash was a bit big to pack during trips, this is the perfect alternative. Same result but a lot cheaper than the Body wash.

Price: Cost a bit high from the regular soap/s in the market.

P.S. You will never go wrong when you use Aveeno Products.

We really love to hear from you. Let us know what you think about this product... =)

Daily Dose of Everything