Crystal Harris Talks Hugh Hefner Engagement, Ring, Wedding

I hope it fits.
With these words, Hugh Hefner gifted Crystal Harris with a ring on New Year's Eve and watched as the 24-year old Playmate said yes through tears of joy.
The busty blonde tells E! News she and Hef had discussed marriage at length, so "nothing's changed" now that the engagement is official. As for that three-karat-plus rock? She helped pick it out.
Hugh and Crystal

Harris also says the wedding will be small and intimate (just "close friends and family"), will take place at the Mansion and probably be held in the summer.
Will the couple have children?
"I've never really been the wanting children type," she says. "I just have a bunch of different projects I'm working on and that's fun for me so that's what I'm going to do."
Crystal adds that she and Hefner have the blessings of Bridget Marquardt, Kendra Wilkinson and Holly Madison. What about her family?
"Both my parents are super supportive of everything and whatever makes Hef and I happy makes them happy. I couldn't be happier."

Daily Dose of Everything