Katy Perry Covers Harper's Bazaar December 2010

She's fresh off of getting married to comedian Russell Brand, and Katy Perry is now featured on the December 2010 cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
In the interview, the "Thinking of You" singer talks about being Mrs. Brand, her risqué style, body image, and more while having partaken in a glamorous photo shoot accompanying the spread.

On her husband, Russell Brand, and his spiritual quest, Katy tells, “I always knew I wanted a great man of God, someone who was going to be an inspiration for people and also be a lovely husband and father. We’re at different places in our lives, but we can still grow together. He’s thought-provoking, articulate, a real advocate. I also definitely wanted to have a laugh. I have all that in him.”
As for being part of a new generation of pop stars including Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Fergie, Perry dishes, “We’re all unique. That’s why we all win and we all can exist. People don’t want just vanilla. They want 31 flavors. I couldn’t do what Rihanna does. I couldn’t do what Gaga does. They can’t do what I do.”
Also touching on her image, Perry dishes, “I’m kind of a good girl—and I’m not,” she says. “I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people think­ing. That’s what the stories in my music do.”

Daily Dose of Everything