Charlie Sheen offers advice to Lindsay Lohan

 
Charlie Sheen, who is still currently going through rehab, has offered his advice to Lindsay Lohan, who also finds herself in the headlines for all of the wrong reasons.
"I've got some advice for her," Sheen said on Wednesday's "Dan Patrick Show." "I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."
Sheen also went on to say that he has never showed up drunk to the set of his show, "Two and a Half Men."
"[I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once," he tells Patrick. "But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."
Sheen is due back on the set of "Two and a Half Men" on Feb. 28.

Daily Dose of Everything