JENNIFER LOPEZ IS NAMED THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

Story photo: Jennifer Lopez Is People's Most Beautiful Person

Actress, singer and American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez can add one more accolade to her list: People magazine's Most Beautiful Person of 2011.

Joining Lopez on this year's list are reigning Sexiest Man Alive Ryan Reynolds, Zac Efron, actress and newlywed Reese Witherspoon, Twilight's Kellan Lutz, Office comediennes Mindy Kaling and Ellie Kemper, Dana Delany, Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson and rising star Jennifer Lawrence.

Lopez, 41, is used to labels. She's been called a diva for years and is finally embracing it. "I kind of like it. We've kind of owned it now. But I certainly don't like and I've never been a person who has what they call 'diva behavior,' which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time," she told the magazine.
Although Lopez, who's married to singer Marc Anthony with whom she has 3-year-old twins Max and Emme, may top the list of Hollywood's most glamorous, she says she's happiest makeup-free. "Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better," she says.

But don't get her wrong, staying fit and fabulous is no easy task, and part of her job. "It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!" she says.

What do you think of the list? Who's on yours?

Daily Dose of Everything