ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE WHITE CLAY CLEAR

I'd like to share to you my review on this product I bought at the Etude house store. The Wonder Pore White Clay Clear Facial Mask.


- Natural white clay with excellent absorptive power removes sebum and impurities inside pores.
- Soothes the skin to create clean and transparent skin.
- Rice bran and grain powder control excessive sebum
- Leavs moisturizing feeling without dryness after use and creates smooth skin texture.
- 4 Free formula contains no artificial color, no artificial fragrance, benzopheonone, and mineral oil
- Wash off type of pack with chewy texture
- Built in spatula.



Wonder Pore White Clay is creamy, non drying formula that moisturized and soothes to create a clean, and smooth texture. It is suitable for sensitive skin.

wonderporeclaymask-07.jpg




Etude house Wonder Pore White Clay Clear claims to be a 7 in 1 total pore solution.

1. Deep Cleanse pores
2. Balance your skin's ideal ph Level
3. Minimize appearance of pores
4. Refine the skin tones
5. Control a large amount of the sebum
6. Keep the elasticity of pores
7. Moisturize inside and outside of skin.














It is made in Korea. Koreans are fond of natural or organic ingredients.

P.S. I don't have open pores on my face. So when I apply the Etude Wonder Pore Clay, it made my skin smooth but no difference on my pores. I tried it on my partner. Has open pores and average oily face. After using the Wonder Pore Clay on my partner's face, I notice that it smoother and the pores are cleaner. Maybe depends on the skin type. My partner is using it twice a week now and loving the Etude Wonder Pore Clay.


We really love to hear from you. Let us know what you think about this product... =)

Daily Dose of Everything