NIVEA MOISTURISING IMMEDIATE SUN PROTECTION COLLAGEN PROTECT

I have been using Nivea Sunscreen for more than 8-9 years now.  I really like it. It does protect from skin from the ray of the sun and lights as well. The main reason why I am religiously using Sunscreen is because I have skin allergies. I have to protect my skin from the pollen and other allergens that will make me itch. I used this sunscreen as my daily lotion all over my body (especially the most exposed part), neck and face. I have been using 30+ and up. Make sure not to use less than 30+. The lower the spf the more damage it will give to your skin.

When I went to the supermarket, to my surprise, they are selling it in duo, as buy one take one. It is an advantage so I am hoarding. 




What you need to know about Nivea?

NIVEA Sun cares for your skin in more ways than one, with maximum broad spectrum sun protection in a formula that nourishes the skin.


How it works?

NIVEA SUN Moisturising Sunscreen Lotion combines strong UVA and UVB filters that shield the skin from sun damage with rich moisturizers and vitamin E that protect the skin from dehydration to ensure that you're better protected, because well cared for skin is less vulnerable to sun damage.
  • Increases your skins natural sunburn protection
  • UVA+UVB Protection – against skin ageing + sunburn
  • Vitamin E – protects skin from dehydration
  • 4 hours water resistant.


How to apply?

For safer sun protection: Apply 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Reapply regularly and after swimming and toweling. Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure. T-shirts, sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats should be worn.

Always read the label. Use only as directed.



Active Ingredients
Octyl methoxycinnamate 80mg/g, Titanium dioxide 50mg/g, Octyl triazone 40mg/g, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 30mg/g, Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid 20mg/g. Contains: Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrozybenzoates.




P.S. You have to check the manufacturing of the product all the time. It will expired after 2 years. If more than that I will advise that you throw it.


Verdict: I really like this product. I cannot go on without this. I put if after I shower. I know I am always protected because of this product. You should try it. I definitely recommend this to all.


Tell us what you think of this product, Share it with us... =)

xoxo,


Daily Dose of Everything