CHANDRA NORTH: NEW PHOTOS AND BEAUTY REGIMEN



The supermodel, who hit her stride in the early ’90s during the reign of the Naomi-Christy-Linda troika, recently moved from her longtime home in upstate New York back to Dallas with her husband, Daniel Blaylock, and 8-year-old son, Hayden, to live near family and escape brutal winters. We caught up with her at Starbucks in Highland Park Village, not far from where she now lives, to discuss beauty, fitness, fashion and her life as a supermodel.






CHANDRA’S BEAUTY MUST-HAVES
Shu Uemera Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O -”I don’t do toner and all that stuff - I’m a two-step girl - so I love this cleansing oil which removes all my makeup and cleanses my face at the same time. You put it on your face dry, add a little water and remove with a damp washcloth.”
Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Contour Balm Anti-Wrinkle
Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer -”I put this on under my eyes to even the skin out, and sometimes on top of my cheekbones as a highlighter.”
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment - “A really great enzyme mask that makes your skin so soft. Neiman Marcus recently started carrying this line, so I don’t have to wait until a trip to LA or buy online.”
Revision Skincare Intellishade SPF 45 Tinted Moisturizer -”for when I’m really hanging out in the sun”
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Beige -”The concealer costs $75, but it really does cover everything - brown spots, dark circles - and it’s easy to blend in.”
Maybelline Intense XXL Volume & Length Washable Microfiber Mascara in Very Black -”It’s got this two-layer deal with a primer that builds up your lashes. I mean, I’ve used expensive mascaras like Christian Dior Diorshow and that’s great, but I’d rather invest in skin care since you should throw away your mascara every few months anyway.”
Laura Mercier Pressed Powder in Matte Bronze - “I use it as more of a contour and to give my face a little color where the sun would actually hit.”
Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche shampoo -”and the Masque Chroma Riche rocks, too.”
L’Oreal Colorist Collection Cocoa Bean Color Shampoo -”for when I feel like my color is fading. I use cocoa bean, which is a dark brown shade. It think it adds a little pigment back in.”
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Merlot and Raisin -”It’s got a little bit of peppermint in it, and it feels good. I like that it’s natural.”
Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment - “when my lips and hands are dry”
Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter
This Works: In the Zone Bath and Shower Gel -”It has frankincense and eucalyptus and it smells amazing.”
Prada Infusion D’Iris eau de parfum spray -”I used to be all about [Robert Piguet] Fracas, but this is my new favorite.”
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream -”I used to buy tons of this sunscreen when I went to Paris because you couldn’t get it over here, but now you can buy it at CVS. It’s one of the best sunscreens.”
Laura Mercier Metallic Créme Eye Colour -”Because you can put it on with your fingers. I like to fingerpaint.”
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Nude
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Crème Anti-Aging Treatment

Daily Dose of Everything