EVA LONGORIA'S 36TH BIRTHDAY

Eva Longoria wrapped up a week of birthday celebrations in Las Vegas last night and said she is enjoying life and has no regrets.

"Everything in my life is perfect," Longoria said Friday at her 36th birthday bash at Eve Nightclub, people.com reports. The "Desperate Housewives" star was joined at the celebration by her new man Eduardo Cruz and a  group of close friends.

Longoria "cuddled up to Cruz in the VIP section, sneaking  a few kisses throughout the night," people.com said. Later, she stood on a stage catwalk to listen to singer Tino Coury perform as a large birthday cake was delivered.

During the night, the actress said the birthday marks a "new year" for her while acknowledging the "big changes" in her life. "I embrace everything that's happening," she told the celebrity website. "I hold dearly every experience that I have in my life. I regret nothing, so, you know, [I'm] moving on."

Daily Dose of Everything