VANESSA HUDGENS WILL GET MARRIED AT 30

Vanessa Hudgens just broke up with longtime boyfriend Zac Efronlate last year, but she's still sticking to her deadline when it comes to finding Mr. Right.

“We grew up together,” the 'Sucker Punch' actress tells Shape magazine of her relationship with Zac. “It was nice to have someone to share all of those experiences with."
As to why the couple broke up, Vanessa explains, "Long-distance relationships are hard no matter what. ... When you don’t have face-to-face time, it’s just different. Having an iPhone helped, but it wasn’t the same."
Though she assures the magazine that the two are no longer an item,Shape says that Zac has been seen visiting his ex on the set of her new movie 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.' Vanessa says they've remained friends, telling the mag, "The relationship kept me grounded, and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone I’m not."
The 22-year-old actress remains hopeful when it comes to love and has babies on the brain! “I hope by the time I’m 30 to have a husband and maybe a baby," she told Shape. "I love children. They’re so much fun, and I would have a blast spoiling them!"
Check out the video to see how Vanessa got in shape for her grueling role in 'Sucker Punch' and catch her in Shape magazine, on newsstands March 21.

Daily Dose of Everything