MILA KUNIS FOR APRIL'S HARPER'S BAZAAR

Mila Kunis is the cover girl for April's Harper's Bazaar US. She's fresh off a stint in Detroit working on Oz: the Great and Powerful, and recently travelled to Paris for Fashion Week.
 Mila attended the Dior show, which was fitting since she's the current face of their Miss Dior bag line. 2012 promises to be a big one for Mila, who has Ted with Mark Wahlberg out in July. Despite all the travel and work, Mila says she really just loves to be at home and isn't a big dater. She also shared her thoughts on plastic surgery. Check out Mila's full interview, more photos and a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot. Here are highlights from Mila in Harper's Bazaar:

•On dating: "I don't get asked out. This past year, I haven't been home, so who's going to ask me?"
•On what makes a good night: "I don't go out very often. I prefer to stay home and have a nice little beverage and watch television . . . My glass of wine and I are besties."

Daily Dose of Everything