JESSICA SIMPSON'S BABY: JESSICA ALBA IS EXCITED


Jessica Alba 'can't wait' for her friend Jessica Simpson to give birth so she can meet the baby.Jessica Alba ''can't wait'' to meet Jessica Simpson's baby.

The 'Spy Kids 4' star - who has daughters Honor, three, and Haven, eight months, with husband Cash Warren - says she is looking forward to meeting her friend's little one when she gives birth in the next few weeks.

She said of the 'Fashion Star' mentor: ''She's so sweet! [Her sister] Ashlee and I had already had babies. [Now,] we [can] talk shop about all the baby stuff and the different stuff we've learned ... I can't wait to see [Jessica's] baby!''

But as far as her own little family is concerned, the 30-year-old insists she is done baby-making for now.



She told Access Hollywood: ''I'm happy with my two girls ... down the road in five or 10 years, who knows, but for right now, I'm good.''

Having just launched a non-toxic baby product website called Honest.com, Jessica wants to devote a bit of time to getting the business off the ground and to re-visiting her acting career.

She said of the website: ''This is my third baby. I have actively gotten back into acting. I did my first movie since I had Haven. So that was really fun and exciting.

''I actually got more sleep in that one week than I've had in seven-and-a-half months,'' she said with a laugh.

Daily Dose of Everything