KARDASHIAN SISTERS IN HOME MAGAZINE



The Kardashian sisters are taking over the world of retail, one kollection at a time.
Sisters Khloe, Kourtney and Kim get cozy and pose close to one another in their latest ads for their new Kardashian Kollection home line.
In the photo, the trio is seemingly nude as their bodies are draped by their Sears line’s plush blankets.

Kourtney, who is currently pregnant with her second child, took to her blog to gush over the new collection which reflects the personal styles of each of her sisters.

BEDWEB_WEB“It’s always been a dream of mine to have my own home line,” the reality star wrote. “I’m completely obsessed with interior design and the way my home look and feels is so important to me. Home is definitely where the heart is, so it’s really important that my house reflects my personality! We tried to put our own personal touches into this line and we hope you love it as much as we do!
Home decor is the Kardashians’ fourth collaboration with Sears this year. In January, they debuted a denim collection, and in March, they launched a lingerie and swimwear line.

Daily Dose of Everything