Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Reveal Baby Flynn




Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Reveal Baby Flynn


Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are sharing their little bundle of joy with the world! The happy couple just posted the first photo of son Flynn, born January 6, and Miranda has detailed the delivery on her website, KoraOrganics.com.

"On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn," writes Miranda. "He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him.
"We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine," she continues. "Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven't had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I get a chance. The attached picture is one that Orlando took of us. Much love Miranda and Orlando xxx"
The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star and the Victoria's Secret model were secretly married in July 2010.
Source: Etonight

Daily Dose of Everything