KIM KARDASHIAN DRIFTING APART WITH SISTERS


In ET's sneak peek of the upcoming episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," Kim Kardashian expresses fears that her relationship with her sisters is changing.
After months of hard work, the Kardashian sisters are excited for the grand opening of their new DASH store in New York City. But whenKhloe arrives and quickly pairs up with Kourtney and heads off to the store, Kim is inadvertently left behind -- leaving her hurt and jealous.
"The fact that Kourtney and I have been working on this store by ourselves and then Khloe just waltzes in and they go leave without me as if I'm not even a part of it, really hurts my feelings," Kim vented.
"It's really hurting my feelings that the two of them are completely ignoring me on our DASH opening. We should be so excited that we did this together." Later she confides in Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick: "I just feel like I'm totally like driting apart from them."
Watch the full episode on E! this Sunday, March 20 at 10pm ET/PT to also see Scott land a cover shoot for a large magazine, but then end up berating his new assistant for buying him the wrong underwear!

Daily Dose of Everything