X-MEN: FIRST CLASS REVEALS THE SHOCKING INCIDENT




ET was there during the 'X Men: First Class' premiere in NYC tonight, where the entire cast, including January JonesRose Byrne and Kevin Bacon all arrived in vintage cars, perhaps an ode to the '60s era in which the film was based around.
On the carpet, cast members shed light on their intense shooting schedule, bonding time and even what mutant powers they would want in real life.
"I think I would like to be invisible honestly," Kevin said. "I think that would be so cool." His co-stars however weren't so grounded in their response. "I honestly think I would keep my mutant power that I have in the film, which is flight," Zoe Kravitz said. "It's the most fantastical thing a human can imagine."
As the cast went on about how things were on set, James McAvoy (as well as most of the stars) pulled the lid off of a crazy golf cart ride that went awry.
"I nearly killed Michael Fassbender one day in a golf cart," James revealed. "The rest of that story shall remain with me."
Hear the rest of the story on what happened from Michael himself and more! 'X-Men: First Class' hits theatres June 3.

Daily Dose of Everything