GEORGE CLOONEY'S GIRLFRIEND ELISABETTA CANALIS POSES NUDE




George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis took it all off during a photo shoot for a new PETA campaign and ET has an exclusive behind-the-scenes look!
Elisabetta tells ET she knew that getting naked for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals would attract a lot of attention but said this was a big reason to do it -- to draw attention to the plight of animals killed for fur or consumer products. "I think this is the best reason why I got naked in my life," she said.
The Italian model and actress said her strong opinions on protecting animals were formed when she was very young. "I was a kid, a little girl, and was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary. And in the documentary I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them. I was shocked because I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never, wear fur in my life."

Watch the video to see Elisabetta's sexy photo shoot and watch for the new PETA campaign this fall. 
Elisabetta has appeared in other high-profile campaigns in the past, including one last year for Roberto Cavalli underwear.

Daily Dose of Everything